FALL SESSION: 9/8-12/21
WINTER SESSION: 1/4-3/14
PROVIDING YOUR CHILD WITH FUN, SAFE, AND QUALITY SWIM INSTRUCTION
Registration for our winter swim session begins 11/9 Contact us to get your child registered today!
COVID 19 Guidelines
The safety of our employees, customers, families, and visitors remain our top priority. We were given a number of guidelines by the health department in order to open and we decided to make our rules even stricter then what is now allowed by the state. Below are the new procedures that we expect everyone that enters our facility to follow.
1) Please enter the building for your lesson no more then 10 minutes before your scheduled lesson. Only 1 adult may accompany 1 child. If you have 2 children taking lessons then 2 adults can enter the building. We ask that all children come changed in their swimsuit as changing rooms will only be available for people going from wet to dry clothes. (For the winter session we will be allowing use of the changing rooms before and after class)
2) We will be taking the temperature of each person that enters the facility with a contact less thermometer. Anyone that reads 99.5 or higher will be asked to leave. We know that fever figures vary but we plan to be extra cautious during this entire time.
3) Once inside the building the 3 - 5 lessons (Families) will line up 6 feet apart along the glass windows in the lobby area. Once the lessons in the pool finish and everyone exits the pool area the next set of lessons will be allowed to enter the pool by the entrance near our staff office. We will have 1 entrance into the pool and 1 exit from the pool.
4) Once in the pool area parents will sit in separate areas away from each other. Since we are limiting the pool to a maximum of 5 instructors per 30 minutes there will be plenty of room in and around the pool to social distance.
5) Our instructors will be wearing masks in the pool. All adults will be required to wear masks when they are in the facility. The children will not be wearing masks in the pool.
6) When your lesson is over please gather your stuff and exit through through the marked exit door. You can use the changing rooms. We will only have 5 changing rooms open and they will be wiped down and disinfected after each use.
7) Once you are changed we ask that you exit the building immediately as we would like to have nobody left in the lobby area before the next set of lessons enters the building.
New rules and things to know:
▪If your child is 2 years or younger please bring your own small pool toys, rubber ducks, etc for the instructor to use with your child. You can bring the same toys each week. We will not be providing any toys in the pool.
▪Please bring your own goggles as we have no pairs to share. We do have goggles for purchase if you forget them. (Contact less payment)
▪Temperature check upon entrance (discussed above)
▪One door to enter the pool and one door to exit the pool. All handles will be wiped down after use.
▪Hand sanitizer available at entrance and at pool exit.
▪Maximum of 5 instructors in the pool at all times
▪Changing rooms only used to change from wet clothes to dry clothes. (This does not apply for winter)
▪DO NOT ENTER the facility more then 10 minutes before your lesson and come already changed in your swimsuit
▪Parents ARE REQUIRED to sit by the pool in the pool area. No parents can remain in the lobby area.
▪We will allow 1 adult per swimmer into the facility
▪Restrooms will be open but showers will not be available for use. Shoes or foot covering must be worn in the bathrooms
▪All adults must wear masks while in the facility. Our instructors will be wearing waterproof masks in the water.
▪After every entrance and exit of the pool area all door handles will be wiped down.
▪Bathrooms will be cleaned and wiped down after every lesson/use
▪All surfaces that are touched will be wiped down an additional 4 times per hour
▪Every changing room will be wiped down and sanitized after each use
▪Our cleaning service will be coming 4 times per week to deep clean and our staff will clean throughout the day and evening per their own cleaning schedule
We have taken COVID-19 very seriously all the way back to early March. We made a decision to close our facility before most businesses did and our families and instructors have been able to quarantine themselves with their immediate family for the past 3 months. We understand that some may still have apprehensions and that is totally fine. We will hopefully see you all in the pool!
CLICK BELOW TO START THE REGISTRATION PROCESS